Thursday, October 27, 2011

How to Properly Store Clip in Hair Extensions

Do you have a set of clip in hair extensions? How much did you pay for those clip in hair extensions? The reason why I ask this is because I want you to think about how much you spent on the hair extensions before I ask you the next question? Where do you store your hair extensions? If you are like a lot of people and just stick your hair extensions in a bag or in a drawer then I hope you didn't spend that much on your clip in hair extensions because this is not the best way to store them. If you want your clip in hair extensions to last a long time and look their best then you need to store them in a better spot than this.

The first thing that you need to do is buy a proper storage device for your Honey Blonde Hair Extensions. What I would suggest doing is getting something that will keep dirt and dust out but will allow air to flow through it. One of the best things that I have ever used to properly store clip in hair extensions is the box that they came in. If you go the hair extensions and just threw the box away then I am sorry for you because you should not have done that. What you need to understand is that the hair extensions lasted the entire time in the box so why would they not continue to last if they were put back in there. Think about it, it makes no sense to get something else when the original box proved it worked just fine.

Another thing I would recommend when storing your clip in hair extensions is to keep them out of the bathroom. The reason why you don't want your hair extensions in the bathroom is because when you take a shower the steam can make its way on the hair extensions and then if you let it sit there without drying them then they will start to smell and eventually mold over. I would recommend keeping them in a dryer place such as your bedroom closet or a towel closet.

The last thing that you need to know is that 20 Human Hair Weft are not the cheapest thing and that is why you need to take care of them as much as you can. Trust me, I had to buy a few pairs in one year and that is why I am glad I learned how to take care of the properly.

Kristy is a work at home mom of 2 and a writer. Hair Products Pro offers the Best Hair Extensions and the Clip On Hair Extension from top name brands. Free Same Day Shipping for orders over $75.

1 comment:

  1. Chance to find the trying to keep these people inside a clothes dryer position including the bedroom closet or even a hand towel closet.Its is a good siteclip-in hair extensions

    ReplyDelete